Our member, Advanced Steel Recovery is looking for a highly motivated person to come and be part of their maintenance team and to help them achieve a goal of a better and more efficient maintenance group. Read more about the job description and job application below.
Please send Resume and completed applications to Mike Bayerque (MBayerque@advancedsteel.com)
Santa Fe Machine Works is at the forefront in the production of plastic injection and extrusion screws. They opened their doors nearly a century ago in L.A. and proud to say they're now operating in Fontana, California. For 95 years, this family business has served the manufacturing industry. Currently they have 27 full time employees from the Sales Department, Front Office & Manufacturing Floor. They're proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package & encourage their employees to cross-train on different pieces of equipment. SFM pays for technical classes that are necessary for the employee to excel within the company. Their average Manufacturing Employees’ years of service are 14 years, the longest being 42 years! Santa Fe Machine believes that their Employees are the reason behind their tremendous success & growth. SFM take great care to show their appreciation with a robust benefits package & team building activities.
Santa Fe Machine Works is looking for the following:
Candidates with a minimum of 5 years of machine shop experience. It is not necessary to be proficient with all the above stated controls. Past experience in conventional machining is a plus, as Santa Fe Machine Works is not your typical CNC machine shop. They use the CNC machines to aid manufacturing. They are not a “set up and go” piece of equipment. Changes to the tool location and program are a constant undertaking. Since they're unique, on the job training will be provided. Additionally, parts are made to print & it is mandatory that you have the ability to read them.
We are a family owned plumbing company that has been in business for 34 years. We are looking to hire a knowledgeable plumber with a minimum of 2 years’ field experience. Must have your own hand tools and a clean driving record. *We offer a 1,000.00 Signing bonus. Come in and fill out an application, email us a resume, or contact us !
Call at: 909-888-8736
Advanced Steel Recovery is looking for an Office Administrator to be responsible for handling a wide range of clerical tasks. Qualified candidates must be able to write /speak clearly, be proficient with various Microsoft Office applications, and have a general knowledge of IT systems. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
The ideal candidate must be competent in prioritizing, working with little supervision, be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Completed Applications can be emailed directly to Michael Welsh (Mwelsh@advancedsteel.com)
Office Admin Responsibilities:
• Handling incoming calls and other communications
• Managing filing system
• Recording information as needed
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
• Helping to organize and maintain office common areas
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands
• Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required
• Coordinating events as necessary
• Maintaining office supply inventory
• Maintaining office equipment as needed
• Aiding with client reception as needed
• Experience as a virtual assistant
• Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
• Assist with IT personnel to troubleshoot various computer related issues
Office Admin Requirements:
• High school diploma or associate’s degree.
• Experience as an office admin or in related field.
• Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well under limited supervision.
• Great communication skills.
• Have a valid driver license.
• Medical, Vision, Dental Coverage.
• Life Insurance
• 401K Plan