Whether you are visiting for business, sports, shopping, dining, healthcare, or entertainment, Fontana presents a central location with an economy that has many options for you to choose from.
Open For Business
Mayor Acquanetta Warren explores Fontana's local businesses to showcase their products and services. Regularly aired on KFON TV. Click here for the "Open For Business" episodes.
Fontana Mobile App
Download the City of Fontana's mobile app to connect with your local government and request city services. Down the app today! Click here for more information.
· Centrally located in the County of San Bernardino
· Surrounding cities are Rialto, Bloomington, Riverside, Rancho Cucamonga, and Ontario
· Current economy is driven largely by industrial uses, particularly trucking-based industries and home for many small business owners
· Culture, sports and recreation of Fontana include:
o Center Stage a live dinner theater
o Art Depot our specialized cultural Arts Facility
o Auto Club Speedway located in the unincorporated part of Fontana
o Fontana Park featuring a large state-of-the-art community center
§ aquatic center, skate park and sports pavilion
· Lewis Library and Technology Center
For more information please visit www.fontana.org