Advanced Steel Recovery is looking for an Office Administrator to be responsible for handling a wide range of clerical tasks. Qualified candidates must be able to write /speak clearly, be proficient with various Microsoft Office applications, and have a general knowledge of IT systems. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
The ideal candidate must be competent in prioritizing, working with little supervision, be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Completed Applications can be emailed directly to Michael Welsh (Mwelsh@advancedsteel.com)
Office Admin Responsibilities:
• Handling incoming calls and other communications
• Managing filing system
• Recording information as needed
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
• Helping to organize and maintain office common areas
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands
• Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required
• Coordinating events as necessary
• Maintaining office supply inventory
• Maintaining office equipment as needed
• Aiding with client reception as needed
• Experience as a virtual assistant
• Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
• Assist with IT personnel to troubleshoot various computer related issues
Office Admin Requirements:
• High school diploma or associate’s degree.
• Experience as an office admin or in related field.
• Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well under limited supervision.
• Great communication skills.
• Have a valid driver license.
• Medical, Vision, Dental Coverage.
• Life Insurance
• 401K Plan